Apply your creativity and passion to develop innovative medical devices that can greatly improve patients' lives. We take pride in a truly entrepreneurial environment, unique technical challenges and a collaborative culture. We welcome you to explore Avation and be part of a talented and an exciting company.
- Lead hardware and software test strategy for medical device systems
- Plan, conduct and document tests per standards such as IEC60601 and IEC62304
- Coordinate Verification and Validation tests, author protocols and execute tests
- Create trace matrix correlating system requirements and design verification plans
- Plan and build necessary setups, equipment, analysis tools and fixtures for testing
- Develop and validate automated manufacturing tests for systems and sub-systems
- Create reports, interpret results and provide statistical summaries
- Provide timely feedback on issues, risks and system improvements
- Ensure adherence to design controls and risk management per ISO 14971
- Work in a cross-functional team and actively contribute to all aspects of the project
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Computer Science or Systems Engineering
- 3-6 years of experience in medical device product lifecycle development
- Experience with test planning, execution and protocols in a regulatory environment
- General knowledge of standards such as IEC 60601, IEC 62304, 62366, ISO 14971
- Hands-on experience with testing/analysis tools such as Matlab, Labview or Python
- Experience with software-driven medical devices
- Independent, creative, collaborative with strong positive can-do attitude
We are seeking candidates who will embrace the Avation E.D.I.C.T.
- Empower Patients: We empower patients to get their life back which motivates everything we do.
- Diversity Matters: We value differences and similarities. Our patients are diverse and so are we.
- Innovative Mindset: We embrace growing and improving, approaching challenges with excitement, innovation, integrity and urgency.
- Commitment: We commit to acting with empathy, gratitude, kindness and joy.
- Team: We are each other’s toughest critics, our biggest challengers and loudest supporters.
Location: Valencia, CA
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Avation Medical does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs/resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Please, no phone calls or emails.