Apply your creativity and passion to a growing, innovative medical device company that is working to improve patients’ lives. We take pride in a truly entrepreneurial environment, unique technical challenges, and a collaborative culture. We welcome you to explore Avation and be part of a talented group and an exciting company.
Avation Medical has a mission to develop patient-friendly, wearable neuromodulation devices with our first product focusing on a wearable therapy and digital health system for overactive bladder and urge urinary incontinence.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting communications and marketing projects as well as meeting and tradeshow planning and coordination for the company.
- Ensure consistent branding and messaging as well as uniformity in presentation for internal and external communications.
- Including supporting development from initial planning, conceptualization, and message crafting to execution of collateral material, such as publications, web content and emails, audio/video, media planning and online/social media communication mediums
- Lead planning and tactical execution of national and regional tradeshows, National sales meetings, and marketing/sales related events.
- Help the company generate maximum value from its investment, ensuring that each event positions the company to drive brand awareness, generate qualified leads and strengthen customer relationships.
- Oversee events that are executed professionally, on-time, on budget and on-target, and in a manner that sets us apart from the competition.
- Develop effective brand awareness strategies and coordinated events enabling the company to meet business objectives.
- Support Internet, Intranet, and social media projects.
- Facilitate on-going updates to CRM and or company sales reference center
- Assist with the routing and production of marketing materials.
- Manage and maintain inventory of marketing support materials.
- Assist with marketing department policies and procedures.
- Act as a liaison with vendors regarding marketing support and print materials.
- Research and make recommendations on selection of tradeshows the company attends annually.
- Prepare and maintain the national tradeshow calendar to accurately identify dates, locations, exhibit booth focus and attendees.
- Organize tradeshow-related programs to ensure sponsored customers and company employees. participating in the meeting have the appropriate environment and tools to meet their objectives.
- Ensure that all tradeshow generated leads are appropriately channeled to responsible Sales personnel.
- Perform various event or marketing administrative tasks such as:
- Coordinate site selection of meetings and negotiate contracts as required
- Make business travel arrangements as requested
- Support National Sales Meetings and other sales events
- Assist with various customer and sales representative communications and requests
- Ensure compliance with sales and marketing operational policies and procedures.
- Maintains compliance with all appropriate regulatory requirements including HIPAA.
- Supports sales staff by providing marketing collateral and responding to specific customer and field needs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications and online blogs and websites.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for completing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Additional duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing or similar function; medical device field preferred
- Experience supporting meeting planning, communications projects, and marketing plans
- Experience within medical device or a healthcare industry preferred
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Able to work efficiently in a team environment
- Ability to operate calmly under stress while driving continuous improvement
- Demonstrated capacity with current sales/marketing technology trends and applications
- Excellent multitasking abilities
- Typical physical demands include a high degree of dexterity to produce materials on a PC, normal or corrected vision, extensive sitting and frequent walking, occasional lifting or carrying up to 25 pounds.
We are seeking candidates who will embrace the Avation E.D.I.C.T.
- Empower Patients: We empower patients to get their life back which motivates everything we do.
- Diversity Matters: We value differences and similarities. Our patients are diverse and so are we.
- Innovative Mindset: We embrace growing and improving, approaching challenges with excitement, innovation, integrity, and urgency.
- Commitment: We commit to acting with empathy, gratitude, kindness, and joy.
- Team: We are each other’s toughest critics, our biggest challengers, and loudest supporters.
Location: Columbus, OH
Decisions concerning employment are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Avation Medical does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs/resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our Company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our Company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our Company because of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Please, no phone calls or emails.