Apply your creativity and passion to a growing, innovative medical device company that is working to improve patients’ lives. We take pride in a truly entrepreneurial environment, unique technical challenges, and a collaborative culture.
Avation Medical has a mission to develop patient-friendly, wearable neuromodulation devices with our first product focusing on a wearable therapy and digital health system for overactive bladder and urge urinary incontinence.
As a Desktop Support Analyst Intern, you will have the opportunity to expand your IT knowledge and experience within our Internal IT department. Candidates should be available to work full time between August/September through December 2022.
- Delivering and installing desktop and laptop systems including data software installation and assistance to end users
- Develop and expand your knowledge of Microsoft 365, Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, Networking, and much more
- Execute virtual and customer facing technical support
- Apply troubleshooting, investigation, and diagnostic best practices
- Support the daily operational focus and initiatives by helping productivity
- Academic focus on either computer science or information systems management preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and Outlook
- Customer service focused with a high level of professionalism
- Experience supporting computer hardware and peripheral
- Ability to clearly document procedures, problems, and solutions
- Strong problem-solving, trouble-shooting, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team
- Strong desire and aptitude to learn quickly and develop new skills
- Typical physical demands include a high degree of dexterity to produce materials on a PC, normal or corrected vision, extensive sitting and frequent walking, occasional lifting or carrying up to 25 pounds.
We are seeking candidates who will embrace the Avation E.D.I.C.T.
- Empower Patients: We empower patients to get their life back which motivates everything we do.
- Diversity Matters: We value differences and similarities. Our patients are diverse and so are we.
- Innovative Mindset: We embrace growing and improving, approaching challenges with excitement, innovation, integrity, and urgency.
- Commitment: We commit to acting with empathy, gratitude, kindness, and joy.
- Team: We are each other’s toughest critics, our biggest challengers, and loudest supporters.
Location: Columbus, OH
Decisions concerning employment are made upon the basis of the best qualified candidate without regard to color, race, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran or any other characteristic protected by law.